Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hallelujah!


This first card is done very simply. Matte black embossing paste was used on the LG731 holy flourish and then the ivy garden Metallic F/X was stenciled once the paste was dry. Next the red crystals were glued into place. The holly punch and bow embellishments really make this card shine. Season's Greetings was paste embossed with metallic gold embossing paste from stencil (LJ904).

The mother and child Christmas Card was also stenciled by Deborah March. The image in the center was rubber stamped and then the crystals were placed to add a very classy embellishment. The Hallelujah stencil (LM2007) was paste embossed and then the Metallic F/X (color ivy garden) was sprinkled onto the wet embossing paste. She also sprinkled a thick embossing powder onto the stamped image and then heat embossed it for a shiny effect.




3 comments:

Marijane said...

I am so glad I have the Holly Flourish stencil! I have seen so many beautiful sample cards from your design team that I'm not sure which to try first. The mother and child card is glorious. Deborah, your creations are pure elegance!

Daria said...

I loved all the cards I saw during your blog hop but was unable to leave messages here or there. I finally created a Google Account just so I could leave messages, and I'm checking to see if it will work here.

Cindi (aka iring) said...

More beautiful cards!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive